Wednesday, January 5, 2011

this is the year....


This is the year....the year I will finally do all the goals I had ever set for myself. I made a dedication to really make sure they are all fulfilled. I really want to make this year different. I plan to have things figured out for the new year I am about to start. I will be a senior this year...I want to be ready. I plan to have one amazing year!:) I want to accomplish and learn as much as I can. There are some many opportunities for me to explore. I can wait to start off the new and exciting year that lays before me. This is the year....things will change for me. I will not let anything stand in the way of everything I was created for. God made me for an almighty purpose. I will worship and honor the King of Kings. This is the year....this is my year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment