Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days...


Snow Days a.k.a. Make-Up Days. You like the break, but the dreaded days that come after school ends you have to make-up. I like the snow, I like taking a day off, but not making them up later. Why add them to the end? Why not use the days we are supposed to use as make-up days? Or take away other days? I like the snow, I like taking a day off, but not making them up later. I love the summer time. It is my favorite season! I like laying in the sun, swimming in the pool, and staying up late under the stars. Summer days are amazing and snow days are boring. I like being lazy one day in a row, but too many days things start to get on my nerves. I like snow, I like taking a day off, but not making them up later. If anybody has an idea of making a snow day better leave a post, thanks.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment