Monday, January 24, 2011

The Creation Museum



Alright, this weekend I attended a 34 person group to the Creation Museum. Let me say it was AMAZING! I knew a little bit about what was going to be there, but I had no idea how cool it was going to be. This museum is not any museum. It is a God based building all about God's creation in the first 6 days. Also, it has Noah's Ark and information about the dinosaurs. I had questions answered and saw some of the Bible come to life. It was kind of surreal to see it all in front of me. The design and creation of this place was done by some Disney designers. I have been to Disney World and can see how the creation is the same. There were movies there, animation, and real looking scenes from the Bible times. It shows all the good things God has made. The biological insides not everyone knows and the scientific info. that could make your mind explode. I went with the children's church as an adult supervisor. It was a lot of fun, because I got to talk to the kids and interact with them. I helped teach them and show them things they may have no realized. I like working with kids and this museum is a good way to show kids what God did for us. We can see how God created us and the world we live in. It is an awesome place, I can not wait to go back and see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment