Friday, January 7, 2011

College (dun, dun,dunnnn!)


Yes, I put that as my blog title. College, the doom that lies ahead for all High Schools students. We worry all the time about where we will go and what we will do. I personally have no idea yet. I know. I know. I am a junior and I still have not figured out everything. I still am trying to figure out what I like to do most in life. Do I want to take my hobbies like photography and human videos and make a career out of them. Or do I want to go the route on of my interest in Psycology and English to lead me to a bright future. Either way I see it, I have to figure out something, it is the matter of when. I think God has this almighty plan to make me wait and then he will spring in upon me. I have a heart to help people, but there are many things I could do to fulfill that part of my life. Who knows what or where I might end up. All I really know is God has the plan and all I have to do it follow. College is waiting and I have a year to figure it out. But I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment