Tuesday, January 18, 2011

what do you smell like?


A long time ago, or maybe like the 5th grade I discovered I have a pretty good sniffer. I have come to conclude that after smelling many different things in my life, up to the point, I can usually tell what they are. I know how to describe a smell too. I can tell you what I think a mystery smell might be. When I like the way something smells I always comment on it, or the person wearing it. When I give people hugs is when I usually tell people they smell good. I know it may sound weird to do that, but I like good smelling things. I like to walk into a classroom, or a store and smell the different smells. I really like going to Bath and Body Works to smell all their different lotions and body washes. I get a gift card there every year for Christmas, because my family knows I change the way I smell all the time. I have many different kinds of smells in my room that I use for the year. I like to smell different things. So... what do you smell like?

No comments:

Post a Comment