Thursday, January 13, 2011

Critcism.


Being criticized is not as bad as some people make it seem. Every year I go to a Christian competition and compete with my youth group Drama Team. They have papers to score us and they usually leave us critics that should helps us later on as we improve for the next level. We like to take this as friendly advice. Or sometimes if I get a bad grade on an essay my teachers leave their remarks telling me what they liked, or leave comments saying what I need to do better at. I also take this as friendly advice, something I can build on. I like to know there are people who are nice enough to tell me when something I do is wrong. I call that accountability. This word has gotten me through a lot in the last few years. I do not know what I would do with out the criticism of my accountability. Criticism can only be harsh if you let it offend you. Take it like I do, as friendly advice where there is always room for improvement. But do not criticize if you do not want other to criticize you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment