Friday, February 4, 2011

Simple Things.


There are many simple things in life. Most of the time they are the things we take for granted. We do not appreciate the things we love the most either, because these simple things are what we use everyday. Like water, flowers, or the sunshine. I love taking time to thank God for all the little simple things in life. Take a smile for example. I love to smile, but watching others smile really makes me happy. I love to see others enjoying life. I love to see joy on others faces. Sometimes I do take this for granted in that the world goes through some much chaos. There is so much hurt, destruction, and hardships now-a-days that we can not look past the pain to try to smile. We have been given exceptional life in God. He has blessed us with many amazing things. So the next time you see someone smile or you are having a bad day. Just remember that God loves you and he made some amazing things just for you.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment