Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Silly Thoughts

There are many things that people do today that are just silly! We just have to give them a look that says I cannot believe you said that and just laugh. Well, here is a story about my two friends and how I could not believe they both thought this. Back in Middle School two of my friends (they are blondes) were looking at the same hallway, from the same seats, for the third year in a row. They were contemplating why the birds that fly by the hallway, outside the school, kept disappearing, than reappearing. They began talking about how this could possibly happen. How could a bird just disappear?

 I looked at them with disbelief! I could not believe they were really talking about this. They are both smart, but they both have a flaw of temporary moments lacking commonsense. They looked at me and asked "What?" They did not understand my stunned look. They obviously had no idea what was wrong about their conversation. I looked at both of them and asked "How long have you been going to this school?" They answered 3 years. Then I asked "What room in right next to the cafeteria?", as I pointed in that direction. They said the Orchestra room and that it was built back in 6th grade. I said "Yes, and is there a hallway that leads you to that room?" They said yes.

If you are confused, here is what they were looking at. The hallway was right next to the cafeteria (parallel, side by side, but on the other side). So there was the cafeteria wall with its windows and then the other side of the hallway wall it had its windows. So, when you look out the two windows, then you see the Cafeteria wall, then the other two windows. I looked at them again, because they did not understand. And I finally exclaimed "There is a wall there!" Then explain to them about the hallway and the windows. They looked at each other and suddenly they said together "Ohhhhh, we get it now! Haha.":D

1 comment:

  1. Ahem... this is about me... and I cannot deny how absolutely hysterical it was :)

    ReplyDelete