Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Mornings.


Monday mornings. I really do not like Monday mornings. I stayed up until at least 11:00 or a little later every night on the Weekends. I come to school dreading to learn 1st block, because I know I have to learn. I can barely keep my eyes open in class and all the teachers words start to run together. Monday mornings are always a mess. I am usually running behind, because I slept in and I am always in some easy outfit that anyone can put together. I never plan the night before and I always hope I studied or finished all my work for the next day. I do not mind school usually, but Mondays have something that no other day has. I guess it is only, because it is the beginning of yet another week of school. I wish I could some how find a way to make Monday easier for all students. Maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment