Thursday, February 17, 2011

radio stations


There are many different radio stations today. They all provide many different types of music, commercials, and funny comments out the world today. But does anyone ever get something encouraging and positive from what they actually listen to on the radio. I know when I hop in my friends cars it is Hot 96.1 blaring. But when you hop into my car all you will ever hear is Positive, Encouraging K-Love (91.5 in Owensboro). I listen to that station everyday. It has all great Christian artist, good news about what God's people are doing, and no stupid commercials. This station is completely listener supported and it constantly brings people to Jesus. People tell what Jesus has done in their lives and the joy it has brought. This station broadcasts all over the country. It is so cool to know that somewhere is Texas, California, or Virgina are all listening to the same music as me. God has a cool way of doing things. I consider this station to be an awesome God thing. I would challenge you to listen to K-Love everyday for at least a week. It will lift you up and put a smile on your face, I promise.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment