Monday, February 14, 2011

Being a Busy Bee


I do not know how many of you have a busy life, but I know I sure do. I was on the run all weekend. Doing this and that. Having a laugh here and there. By the end of it all I was exhausted, but happy to have done almost everything I wanted. Something did not happen as planned, but it still turned out nice. I was glad to enjoy and fun evening on Friday making shirts with "Team Duncan" for the Swim Meet Saturday. Also, staying up late and sleeping over at Morgan's. There was also a nice debate over evolution too. All while being at Wally World picking up shirts, then heading to a basketball game. Then Saturday was getting up early, eating BK, and going to the Swim meet to cheer on the Graham Duncan. On the plus the evening ended with a nice dinner and movie with my wonderful boyfriend for Valentines Day. Then Sunday like every Sunday was Church with very many questions that needed to be answered that morning though. Very successful by the way. Then I had lunch, run over to the hospital to see my friend and baby girl. At last I ended with two alsome small groups with my friends at youth group. All in all the weekend was productive and fun.:) So, if you ever have a busy weekend make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment