Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving at Grandma's House.



Thanksgiving at my Grandma’s House is always fun! Our family comes from 2 different states: Alabama and Kentucky. It is nice to see everyone, especially those from down south. I usually get stuck babysitting the little kids, but that is ok. I like my cousins and we have tons of fun. My Grandma, my mom, and my cousins all cook (or bring food already cooked) for us to eat. Let me tell you there are leftovers that last a WEEK!!! It is insane how much food we have for like 15 people. We have like 3 turkeys and all the side dishes. If you want a taste of everything, you would have to go back 3 times! But every bite is a good as the last, well unless it is pumpkin pie, then the last bit is the best.:) I just love seeing my family. I like getting the opportunity to catch up on all we have been doing and also our plans for the next year. I am thankful and blessed by the wonderful family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment