Thursday, November 11, 2010

hugs...


Hugs...is what I think when I am sad. "I need a hug", I LOVE hugs! No matter what is going on I can always use a hug.:) People say I give good hugs, but I don't know....I just know I like to give them. Michelle (above) is one of the people that I love to hug! Her and me give hugs all the time, she is one of my Best Friends and is like my sister (except we do not live together). I also like my boyfriend's hugs. He knows also when you need one and make them feel extra special.:) But hugs are a universal thing that happens all the time to show affection. We give hugs to say "Hi", "Bye", "Thanks", and just because we can. People give hugs for different reasons too like when we are sad, happy, or because we just like to give them (like me). You know the free high five shirts, well I need a free hug shirt.:) Go give a Hug today!

1 comment:

  1. You know what? You do give good hugs! and you always seem to have perfect timing! I love your hugs! Sometimes they have a sense of comfort behind it or its a "just because I can" hug. But hugs can always make someones day brighter! Especially when it's from a Best Friend that is more like a sister! :)

    ReplyDelete