Wednesday, September 22, 2010

photography



Everyone can take a photograph, but are you passionate? When I get behind a 40D Canon camera I become very excited, thinking "Yes, this is another opportunity to learn about taking a good, quality picture." I love barrowing my youth pastor's (pictured above with camera I love) and one of my youth leader's cameras. It gives me experience and an excuse to take pictures of people when they are not looking.:) I get to learn about the camera, the techniques, the settings, the lighting, and angles. This also prepares me for when I will receive mine in Christmas. I can not wait!!!! I think I have something for taking pictures of people, because I know what angles and positions that will make a picture perfect. For Fine Arts I not only did drama, but I also decided to enter in to digital photography. I took a picture of my youth pastor and his wife, because the theme was "This Changes Everything". They were expecting a beautiful baby girl.:) Her name is Zoey, but that is beside the point. In one of my earlier blogs under leaders you can see the picture. I made it through Districts and then I went to Nationals with like 300 others kids competing in just my category! I did good, but I am proud of the picture, which is all the matters to me. Now, all I want is to learn more and more...

1 comment:

  1. Luke bought me a great camera a few years ago for Halloween (only Halloween present I've every gotten) and I have so much fun trying out new angles, new settings. Keep shooting! :)

    ReplyDelete