Thursday, September 9, 2010

"I don't wannna talk about you, like you are not in the room...I wanna look right at you, I wanna sing right to you."


This song is called "Relent". My youth group sang it last night at church and it really got me. When I sang the words you could feel God saying that I don't want to be talked about like I do not exist, do not do that to me Kaitlin. Do not let me not exist in your life. We should be able to look at God and sing right to him, like it does not even matter. God is always always there for you no matter what you are going through. God wants to be apart of your life, to walk and talk with you. He loves you and me no matter what. Have you ever had someone talk about you behind you back and you did not know? Well, I am sure that is how God feels when we talk about him, instead of to his face like we love him. Take the time and think (like I did) about how God is in or not in your life...Do you want to talk to him or about him?

No comments:

Post a Comment