Thursday, September 23, 2010

drama...


I have no idea what you might be thinking when I put drama as my title for this post. It could be girls being all dramatic over clothes or a boy, or the drama club, or maybe a song you know talks about people who are dramatic. But it is not any of those forms of drama. The one I am talking about is the Kaio Drama Team at my youth group.:) I have been on the drama team for 2 years and we have made it to Nationals both times. We have had lots of difficult times during practices and have had many fights/ hard discussions. But I have made some really close relationships in my youth group though. Even though things got a little rough, it was all worth it when we would preform for the Glory of God. He has given us the ability to do our routines and has blessed us in what we preform. I love my fellow members. This last year we went to Detroit (where my youth leaders grew up). We were SO plugged in. It was an amazing time of ministry. We got to do a VBS and see some amazing sermons preached. I thank God for getting us there and what we got to do. He is doing a work and soon drama practice will begin again and there will be a new routine, new members, and more Glory for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment