Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Relaxation


How do you relax? Well, it may sound a little nerdy, but I read a book or magazine when I am stressed. I am always stressed now a days, because I never get the opportunity to read. I love books. It is my favorite pass time to read. I love fiction, wishing I was inside the book doing everything the characters do. I love to imagine myself as someone else, doing something way more exciting then my life has ever really been. I live in Owensboro for crying out loud. There is nothing to really do here. I have always wanted to travel, to just do something exciting where ever I go. Books are my escape and reason to be everything I am not in reality. I talk to people about books and get excited when someone is about to read a book I have read. It is my exciting adventure. But when I finish the book and have to face reality I feel much better about things. Like everything is more clear. I can look at all sides and situations with the clarity of knowing I can get through it all. Just like the character in my book did. So relaxation is a joy for me in more than one way.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment