Friday, March 4, 2011

dreams....


We all dream. We have different dreams about things like falling off cliffs, people dying, or walking in around in our underwear. When I go to bed I am usually worried about something or waiting for a certain day to come. I have the dreams that always turn out bad. Something always goes wrong in my dreams. They are not so much nightmares, even though I have those too, but they are more like bad predictions. I have good dreams that make me feel good about myself, but most are me being a worry-wart. I usually in my dreams freak out about everything. Things go bad. Like I had a dream that my picture frame I had to enter the next day was dropped by my youth pastor and it could not be enter in to be judged. I was so upset. I had worked so hard. I woke up about to cry. I have had dreams were I mess up a project, I can not go on a certain trip, my boyfriend cheats on me. Things that I know I did good on or trust in. So if you are a worry-wart and also experience bad dreams I recommend not worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment