Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who am I?


All people are looked at in a different light, because everyone has their own opinions of people. I know I try to look at people and try to find the good in them. I want to think everyone is innocent and have good morals/values for their life. I like being around people. But what do people see in me? What do I want people to see? Do people even notice what I like about me? Well, here is a list about just plain old me. What I want to be notice (or liked to be noticed for):
1. That I am nice to everyone.
2. That I care about more others than myself.
3. I love God and his children.
4. I am smart and know more than people think.
5. I have good intentions and a good heart that others can confine in.
6. That I do not just look at one side of the story, but I look at everyones point of view.
7. That I have beautiful long hair and blue eyes.
8. I am a hard worker and always try my best.
9. I stand out in a crowd. I am not like everyone else or do what everyone is doing.
10. That I have fun and love to smile.:)
That is who I think I am, but what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment