Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When I was a kid...


When I was a kid I always wanted to have fun. I loved being with friends and pretending we were someone else on the playground. I had a very active imagination. I would go to my mom's classroom (she taught kindergarten) and would go outside to her sand box. I would play for a really long time with all the dinosaur bones or sand castle makers. I loved just feel the sand and the breeze. I would stay there until my mom was ready to go home. Sometimes my mom taught about space to her kids and she had a rocket ship in her room. It was made from a laundry basket or two and a some boxes. It was amazing!!! I would play there for hours. My mom shared a room with another teacher and sometimes she taught about Indians. She had a tepee for her class. It was huge and had drawings on the inside. I also went to a friend's house once and we would play pirates on his play set, then we would watch Star Wars or listen to 'N Sync. I loved just being active and playing pretend. I learned to have fun and be nice to everyone. When watching all the Disney movies growing up there was always a good and bad guy. But even though the bad guy tried to get rid of the good guy, the good guy always won and was nice to everyone. The good guy always made peace through out the country. I loved child hood memories.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment