Tuesday, March 8, 2011

icky, sicky bug


I hate being sick. There is nothing more than laying on a bed not being able to move and just moaning throughout the whole afternoon. If I could prevent all kinds of sickness from entering my body I would. Now, I do not get sick very often. I hardly ever go to the nurse or have to visit my doctor. I can usually avoid most illnesses, but not this weekend. I did everything I could to avoid being sick this past weekend. I drank lots of water, got enough sleep, and ate rather healthy. But I could not stop the icky, sicky bug from entering. I tried to fihgt it, but I could do nothing. It was in me and was not about to leave without a fight. I tried to keep it at bay to a least make it through with some sanity, but as the weekend ended my body was done. I could no longer fight it on my own. I layed in bed defeated. Done. Finished. Even though the doctor gave me medicine my body was still in awful place. I was so afrid to move, because of the fear of pain. Your parents try to make it all better, but sometimes there is nothing really they can do. So I waited....and today I can say things are much better. I am a little behind, but that is better than being on my bed at home with that icky, sicky bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment