Monday, May 9, 2011

What does your name mean?


Everyone wants to know how they got their name or what it means? Well, my name is Kaitlin Elizabeth Bash. My parents picked my first name, because it was different and my mom has always thought it was really pretty. But the spelling is different and that is what my mom wanted. My middle name came from my mom has the same middle as me. My last name, well you know, came from my dad. But what do the names me...Kaitlin means pure from Irish origin. Elizabeth means an oath (promise) of God from Hebrew origins. Bash means forerunner and from African origins. So, I am a pure promise of God who goes ahead or follows of someone. Sound like me??? I sure don't know. I think it is cool to know what your name means. Like God showed it to your parents and knew what it meant. It is so cool! So, find out what your name means.

No comments:

Post a Comment