Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's Ideal!

Now, I am a senior. I have been thinking of all the college I would want to attend. Also, I have been wondering if dorm life is for me. There are many factors in just these two categories alone, so it can be a hard decision. I want to make the one just right for me. One of my prospective colleges is the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY (since I live in Kentucky). It has a beautiful campus with many wonderful academic offers. It has all the majors I  am considering and is just far enough away from home. It has both the busy, city life and a country, home feel. I think I would fit in nicely at any college, but UK is great. Plus, basketball season should be awesome!.:) Lexington,KY  has much to offer as a city. It has a new convention center, the old store/restaurants, and many horses (I need a new hat for The Derby...pink or blue?). This city defiantly represents a lot of what Kentucky is. If, I decide that living with a bunch of college girls is too much to handle (not looking forward to sharing a bathroom...ew) I may have to consider an apartment... But living in an apartment, off campus, on a college budget maybe a little hard. I need a place close to campus, but too close that don't feel like a real adult. I want to be able to drive around and be able to have a job in town(maybe serve coffee....mhmm...). So, all in all it would have to be affordable and close to downtown. So, like any other teenager I hopped on in Internet to see what Google could offer. Right off the bat a bazillion hits pop up (exaggeration)! But still by the time I was on the 2nd page I found Vacancy.com. This website is amazing! You simply click on the state you want to live in, then the city, and then a list of apartments come up. Including pictures, layouts, expenses, and all amenities. I found exactly what I want in an apartment. It is 15 minutes from campus, right on the edge of downtown, and is in a living apartment community. It has a pool, wi-fi, fitness center, and a place to wash my car. I mean this apartment even has a freakin' fountain!!!!! The actual apartment has a sundeck (can you say party?), washer/dryer, fire place (s'mores), and garages. It comes fulling furnished and has plenty of space. I would love to live here! It is simple, yet I totally live on my own and feel totally connected to the campus. In short, Vacancy.com help me find my ideal apartment.:D

Pool and Community area
Fountain!!!:D
Bedroom, Living Room, and Kitchen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment