Monday, May 9, 2011

When did White Days become Boring?


Here is my schedule for the year...
White Day: Pre-Calculas, Sociology, Spanish 3, and Study Hall
Blue Day: Biology, APUSH, English, and Chours
You are probably thinking why would a high schooler complain about having easy, do nothing classes. Well, White days started out pretty full and productive. But now, I sit there and think of something I could be doing. I finish Math or save it for Study Hall. Then, we do absolutly nothing for Sociology. I don't learn a thing. I wish it was actually made interesting to me. Spanish 3, well if you have it then you understand. I never have homework (which is nice), but I feel like the whole day is a waste of my time. I could actually be doing something. But I never get a break when it comes to Blue days, I don't think I ever will. Right now APUSH is fine. We will be watching movies (productive). But Biology is a wurl wind of stuff to do and English is constantly moving. But it has slowed down with at least all the stuff we have for homework. But I can't be bored. I have to move, read, work, or something to feel like I actually went to school for a reason. Do you know what I mean???

No comments:

Post a Comment