Monday, April 25, 2011

Favorites.


We all have a favorite. Weather it is a favorite shirt, color, food, or person. I know I favor the colors blue and green. I favor my best friend Lacey. I favor tigers. I favor jeans and a t-shirt any day of the week. But what if you have a topic like movies and you can't think of just one favorite. Or even something like ice-cream. I have tons of movies and I could eat ice-cream all the time. Sometimes I can not see how someone can always have a favorite, no matter what the topic. But some people are picky and can easily decide. There are many things to have a favorite of like a song, a funny word/phrase, animals, books, actors/actress, etc. The list could go on forever. Luckily we do not have to name them all, we just know how to figure it out. Sometimes we do not even have a good reason, we just know that is what we like better than everything else. I know I ask people a lot about "Who is your favorite on American Idol?" or "What is your favorite hairstyle for Prom?" People have preferences and favorites that make us each different, but yet some of us are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment