Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Candy, Candy, and Candy!

                       

What is my favorite Candy you ask? That is one BIG question to ask a girl. It is tough to say that I have an Absolute Favorite, but I will say I do have favorites that come and go. Example: The last few months Twix have been the best candy bar ever! But before I had this craving I loved Butterfinger for years. And before that, I loved things with almonds, like a Almond Hershey's bar. Yummmm.:) But I just have a sweet tooth weather it is a Take5 or an Apple (natural sugar), I love it. I will tell you the Black Licorice is the worst candy EVER made. YUCK!:P But every other candy out there I have loved. I will eat anything on my ice- cream or in it for that matter. But since it is October, I will say that new favorite is going to have to be... Almond Joy. I like coconut too. hehe.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment