Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer...?


What is summer?!? Is it a time to relax, chill, or just have fun? Or is it all about getting prepared for the new school year? I had an amazing summer with 3 vacations.:) I went to different states, did different activities, and was with different people. The experiences of the summer months are the best, where you can just be free. But in all reality I do believe summer is to get ready and prepare for the new year ahead. Yes you can relax and take time for yourself and family during the summer, but in the back of your head you are thinking about school. I know I do. I get my mind ready to learn, to think, and to comprehend all the new things I will take in. I like school, I learn so much and meet lots of new people. I have always liked my schools and most of my teachers. But summer will always be, to me, a relaxing time and a time to get my mind ready for the new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment