Monday, August 23, 2010

Spitting Image.


Who do I resemble? Who do I act more like? Who is like me in many ways? Most peoeple say I am like my mom, but I disagree most of the time. How can you be like the person you agrue with the most? My dad and me like the same things like watching storms, roller coasters, and carmel candy. yumm.:) My mom and me share more of looks and body shape. Every says I look just like my mom. I will grow to be a mini her, but I do not think so. We argue about tons of stuff and maybe that is a mother daughter thing, but who knows. I love both my parents, but to say who I am most like. I can not choose. Maybe we have a little of all our family members in us. I have my grandfather's blue eyes, my grandmother's compassionate heart, my cousin's fun personality, my mom's hair, and my dad's love for adventure. Who can say we are more like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment